The Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst will perform the requirements gathering, analysis and documentation tasks required to support the innovation and implementation of new products and features to meet Loanlogics’ strategic business initiatives.
The Business Analyst will perform business needs analysis and develop written requirements to ensure successful implementation and delivery of the solutions and software product that meets our clients’ needs. The Business Analyst may work directly with prospects/clients as well as interfacing with and providing support to sales, implementation, business operations, quality assurance, technical, and product engineering teams.
Candidates for the Business Analyst position should have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an analyst. The candidate must have experience in delivering software solutions within the Mortgage/Financial Services space. The ability to adhere to project methodologies and testing/documentation procedures while successfully working with, or leading teams is a must.
Prior experience as a Business Analyst or Technical Analyst is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED / EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Five years minimum experience in business/systems analysis.
- Strong experience eliciting and capturing user requirements and designing solutions to meet business requirements.
- An understanding of key technology and services vendors and products supporting the mortgage
- Experience in capturing data requirements for services and transformation.
- Experience writing functional requirement specifications.
- Experience creating process flow diagrams.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills.
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills including presentation and interview skills.
- Strong organizing and planning skills with proven ability to multi-task within a fast paced
- Experience writing test plans and cases is a plus.
- Experienced with both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office products.
- A high level of motivation and a self-starting attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.
- Flexibility to shift priorities as directed.
- Process and domain knowledge including mortgage loan originations, fulfillment, servicing and
- 5 plus years of experience as an analyst
- 3 plus years of experience in Mortgage/Financial Services is a must
- Industry definition of business and technical requirements
- Industry demonstrated experience leading requirements, data and systems analysis.
- Defining business rules/business process management automation/workflow
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical individuals
- Effective written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact with other mortgage professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; Minimum 5 years experience with technical requirements gathering and solutioning
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial culture
- Multi-task oriented with desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter, challenger, strategic planner, analytical thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong, proactive leadership skills.
- Operates with high integrity with a focus on the mutual success of Loanlogics and our clients.