LoanLogics is seeking a Senior Project Manager who:
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excels at leading simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial culture
- Would describe themselves as a self-starter, challenger, strategic planner, and analytical thinker
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is a strong leader and a proactive team member
Overview of the Senior Project Manager Role
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of technical projects which includes milestone plans, resource management, budget forecast and management and risk analyses.
They will be expected to effectively manage resources, schedules, dependencies and risks throughout the project lifecycle. The Sr Project Manager will be expected to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The Sr Project Manager will work closely with Product Management and Engineering to ensure on-time quality implementations. They are also expected to have the ability to manage larger and more complex projects which may include managing one or more Project Managers. They are expected to take on a supervisory position with more junior Project Managers as direct reports.
The Sr Project Manager will contribute to the advancement and evolution of the SDLC delivery process. The Sr Project Manager maintains a mentality of continuous process improvement. The Sr Project Manager is one who is seen as continually adding value to the organization.
Principal duties of the Senior Project Manager
- Communicate clearly and consistently to all project stakeholders to ensure a common understanding of project timelines, deliverables and dependencies
- Provide timely and accurate project status reports
- Closely monitor change requests
- Schedule and facilitate project meetings that foster productive resource usage
- Deliver projects on time, on budget and with high quality
- Lead project reviews for health of projects identifying most critical problem areas and areas of success
- Contribute to and coordinate the evolution of the SDLC delivery process
- Serve in a supervisory and mentoring capacity to more junior Project Managers
- Manage complex projects with budgets in excess of $500k
- Manages resources in a matrixed fashion including vendors, contractors and internal staff
- Responsible for in depth understanding of contractual deliverables
- Responsible for driving client satisfaction
Required and preferred knowledge, education, skills and abilities:
- Proven experience managing technical client facing implementations across multiple solution areas within an organization
- Ability to understand business needs and ensure that project being delivered effectively meets business needs
- Ability to make decisions that are in the best interest of the organizations
- Success in delivering project level artifacts to support software implementations
- Track record of delivering on time, on budget and with high quality
- Strong understanding of project financials and contractual requirements
- Strong technical aptitude
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Effective written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact with other mortgage professionals.
- Ability to evaluate performance of subordinate project resources
- Ability to identify training needs of project delivery resources and balance needs with budget constraints
- Ability to provide training to junior project resources on best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability work work with high level of independence.
- Ability to turn troubled projects around
- Operates with high level of integrity and professionalism
- Minimum 10 years experience with project management
- 5 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Proven experience owning and driving process improvement efforts
- Demonstrated ability to own and manage a large portfolio of projects with minimum supervision
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.